You might have noticed that lately, especially two weeks ago, we neglected to post on our regular schedule. Some personal issues fell on us and took more attention than we could spare for the blog. Hopefully we’ll be able to keep the queue going now.
Unfortunately though, our schedules still do not permit to come back to weekly redesign streams. If anything about that changes, we’ll announce it as soon as possible!
We’re currently reviewing our approach to posts of sexy male armor that are essentially gender flips/bends. It’s a complicated topic and we certainly agreed that there’s a very, very wrong way to gender bend a character – so we’ll be looking at the best way to handle it going forward.
Things we addressed before:
- “Shut up and make your own game instead of criticizing others!”
- “Why did you bingo this costume? It’s clearly not an armor!” rhetoric
- Mom, thanks by Roma Kupriyanov
Elven Knight by Un Lee
- “Magnets!” parody comic by @electricunicorncomic
- “Womb!” parody comic by @nebezial-asheri (keep in mind editorial note re: unintended transphobia)
- This Larry Croft cosplayer
- This sexy male Quiet cosplayer
- Sean Connery in Zardoz
Related to the above, please, before
submitting, messaging or tagging us
use search function to check if we posted on your subject matter already.
We’re grateful for all submissions, messages and mentions BABD gets from readers, however the amount of repeats we’re sent makes it exponentially harder to sift through all of them and preparing posts with new topics.
~Ozzie, – wincenworks & -Icy