Weekly BABD Stream #39
Crappy lady armors being fixed? In our livestream? It’s more common than you think, since it’s, like 80% of what we do. The other 20% we’re saving for next week. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Join us on Saturday at the usual BABD time of 9 AM PST / 6 PM CET!
~Ozzie and Icy