Hello Diablo my old friend.
They recently announced the latest class, the rogue, with a bizarre trailer and an even more bizarre costume as the iconic look which seems to try to hedge in a few ideas in bizarre contradiction.
- An Assassin’s Creed style hood without any cape attached
- Two part thigh highs that are cloth from the top of the calf up
But of course, they have most of the classics as well.
- A Xena style combat corset with pauldrons and bracers, but no pants or helmet
- Extremely high profile, attention grabbing outfit for someone who supposedly pick pockets and moves unseen
- Combat style is sexy dancing with knives
Also, while she does look ambiguously brown in the final videos and character model… it seems pretty clearly this was a last minute decision based off the concept art.
They really need to stop getting celebrated for talking the talk while they do the opposite of walking the walk.